Re: [TowerTalk] us tower hdx-689 sheave replacement

To: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <rich@n7tr.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] us tower hdx-689 sheave replacement
From: "Gary and Arlene Johnson" <qltfnish@omniglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:32:46 -0500
It does seem somewhat odd that with a tower that sells for about $39K new, that talking about $150 bearings is like worrying about the cost of doing an oil change on a Rolls Royce. In my case, I am envious and just wish I could afford a tower like that - of course I am married and that explains a lot.

"Another $150 or $300 may seem like alot, but a small cost based on what has already been invested in the project.

Now if I can get US Tower to answer their phone today, that may be the harder objective."

Gary J
N5BAA
HCARC Secretary 2013

Rich