Re: [TowerTalk] us tower hdx-689 sheave replacement

To: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] us tower hdx-689 sheave replacement
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:39:05 +0000
Just spoke with us towers and I have two 5 inch sheaves on the way.  $135
each.....

The old pulley is fine...just the bearing is locked.  Ray N6VR sent me a link
on replacement bearings on eBay...so ill check that out and see what a machine
shop can do for any future bearings I need replaced.     Thanks.....    Rich