Re: [TowerTalk] How to apply lube to HDX589

To: Steve Dyer <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to apply lube to HDX589
From: Andre VanWyk <kr5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:02:12 -0400
Steve,

Different people have different views and preferences.

I prefer not to lube crank up tower cables and replace cables when required.

How do you lube the top cables on a 89ft tower in "a few minutes"?

Since we are now beating a dead horse, I would say if lubing your tower cables
makes you feel and sleep better - do it!

I sleep better knowing I follow my tower manufacturer's guidelines by not
lubing my cables but rather replacing them when it is recommended to do so.

73
NJ0F

Sent from my iPhone