Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for Tower

To: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for Tower
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 23:23:20 -0700
I filed a claim on a wind damaged 2 el 40m yagi years ago in Calif.
Insurance paid for its replacement, however, my next years home owners
insurance premium almost doubled! I dumped them and found another company
that brought the premium back to what I had been paying prior.

Unless the damage is extensive and costly, say the whole tower, antenna and
rotator, I will not file an insurance claim.

Ray,
N6VR
Chino Valley, AZ