Re: [TowerTalk] Slipp-Nott

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Slipp-Nott
From: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:35:38 -0700
Pre-production photos, which (sadly) should have been updated by now.  They are
powdercoated black.  It is obvious you don't own a set or you would know this?
  Also if they were stainless the price would be triple.  I'm not sure why all
the negativity on this product, particularly from folks who have no first hand
experience with it.  It's a great solution for the Tennadyne lineup, as the
boom to mast plate isn't a plate at all but 1" thick plastic insulator (read:
slippery!)   With the slipp-nott on one side and the plastic on the other it
works as designed.  If you really wanted to up the ante, get another set and
have the slipp-nott's surrounding the mast with the plastic insulator on the
back of one of the slipp-notts (slipp-nott>> mast >> slipp-nott >>plastic >>
boom).

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the DX Engineering cast aluminum sandblasted
clamps (Jim's favorite!)  Holy cow now there is a clamp.

Chris
KF7P