Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 10:27:28 -0400 (EDT)
> If I knew the traps, Gain and pattern were all good, I would go  with
> the Mosley ..My Budget is around $2,600 USD and I want to make the
> correct decision.

If you're  thinking of buying a Mosley - you DEFINITELY need to read our
on-the-air  tribander comparison report (available from championradio.com).
One of the  PRO antennas had negative gain on one band. Our conclusion was
that they  under-performed the competition.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH
and