Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, Alfred Watson <w4abw@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices
From: Todd Coulter <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 18:25:26 -0700
Al,

I have owned an Optibeam for roughly the last 5 years. It is the best built
antenna that I have ever owned or seen. The mechanical engineering is second to
none, as is the customer service. It also performs outstanding. Every email
that I have ever sent to Optibeam was answered very promptly (usually within a
couple of hours) by Tom, DF2BO, who is the owner of Optibeam. If I am ever in
the market for another antenna, Optibeam would be my first choice. Take a good
look at Optibeam, because I don't think you will be disappointed. Good luck
with whatever you choose.

73,
Todd
N4JRZ