Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:21:07 -0400
Use a Tupperware box, any good sealing plastic box, or sealing glass jar large enough to hold the tube(s). After use, just cap it and put the tube in the box and snap on the cover. I purchased a bunch a couple years before retiring in 97. After over 20 years, ost of it is still good including partially used tubes. That is way past the expiration date. Glass jars with sealing tops (used for canning) work very well on tubes that have been opened. I've been able to get right down to the bottom on some squeeze tubes. The ones without the acetic acid smell fail before the ones with the acid smell, but they still last a long time past the expiration date, They tend to separate out.

73

Roger  (K8RI)