[TowerTalk] Phillystran

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phillystran
From: GMuller885--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:31:27 -0400
Folks:
      I wish to thank all who have responded. I  have gone to Phillkystran
web site and talked with their engineers and have  come to the conclusion
that , YES I did use over kill on the size. However  their conclusion was that
there was no harm and no foul and the three clamps  used at each terminus
would work very well.  They did recommend that the  saddle clamps should be
alternated starting with the saddle starting on the long  side. As mentioned,
" do not saddle a dead horse".
   Again thank all of you that responded.

Gerald Muller K9GEM
GMuller885@aol.com