Re: [TowerTalk] Max antenna weight

To: w8qwdave@casair.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Max antenna weight
From: Andre VanWyk via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 18:22:56 -0600
Dave

I have a TH11 with a 6M7JHV 10ft above it on one of my towers and turning it
with a T2X. It has been up for around 5 years with no problems. I have the load
of the mast and both beams on the rotor.

Your load is not close to 1000lbs so no need to over engineer this unless you
have lots of $$$ to get rid off.

73
NJ0F