Re: [TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 12:11:16 -0700
Paul,

Good question.  I was comparing both of these feedlines also.
I haven't  used either one so I rely on the comments here on our
reflector.

Here's a quote from Roger,   K8RI
"I found 1/2" Heliax too fragile for kinking, or being stepped on. I gave away two 100' runs with connectors. and went to LMR600"

Bob
K6UJ