Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 21:29:48 -0400
TT:

     There are lots of other examples and case studies of uber-lightning and
grounding installations linked from the main page of that site:
https://www.copper.org/ .  Click the Applications tab, then, under
Electrical, click Power Quality.  You also can find a series of articles on
the (copper) Statue of Liberty under Education.  Fascinating site.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F