Re: [TowerTalk] add a 3rd el to 40-2cd

To: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] add a 3rd el to 40-2cd
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 17:39:05 +0000
About a year ago I was given something like a 403BA antenna, I was told.

I have had the Cushcraft 402BA in the past but never knew there was a 3
element version.

The antenna is all tied together in a heap of metal and have never laid it
out on the ground to see what it looks like.

My question, did Cushcraft make a 3 el version, or am I guess guessing?
Perhaps it's not a Cushcraft, but it uses much the same hardware and
insulators.

If someone knows, and there are plans, I'd like a copy.

Ray,
N6VR