Re: [TowerTalk] Tower install in central Florida

To: Chris Pedder <chris@g3vbl.co.uk>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower install in central Florida
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 10:54:44 -0400
Of course I could have looked it up, but *I* didn't *need* to know. I assumed that anyone living in Florida would know.

73

Alan NV8A

On 05/29/2018 10:47 AM, Chris Pedder wrote:
I simply cannot believe that I'm reading this in 2018. (2561BE for us in Asia)

'Lutz Florida' into Google, brings up Wiki (not that you can believe everything in Wiki, but I imagine this is pretty safe.) and another click shows it just north of downtown Tampa.

Extraordinary.

Chris HS0ZNB