Re: [TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 10:38:42 -0500
I've not yet gone that far down the road.  For folks who are used to scrounging reel ends at Hanfests, I am sure it will be considered expensive.  <wink>

Cost is why I am looking at buying a reel and splitting it with another/other users...

PS - To confirm, it IS American made in Pearl, MS.

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389