Re: [TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center

To: "Michael Clarson" <wv2zow@gmail.com>, <KY5G@montac.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 13:45:56 -0500
I still cant get past the fact that it's aluminum... But that's just me.

But... That makes it cheaper and lighter. I also have to admit that the AVA5 is really delicate! It can be damaged slamming into the tower on a windy day and not pass the return loss DTF test.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Clarson