Re: [TowerTalk] Mitsubishi interference?

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mitsubishi interference?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 19:10:36 -0500
I installed an LG in my shack, near the two main stations, both with 1500
watt amplifiers.  This is in addition to the American Standard central unit.
No interference has been observed.  I cannot imagine the Mitsubishi unit
causing any significant interference, as it is one of the higher quality
units.  Let us know what you find.

73, Keith NM5G