[TowerTalk] Fwd: Big Rak and HDX-555

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Big Rak and HDX-555
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 20:56:44 -0400
 Isn't that "slipping" sort of a mechanical fuse. I was told not to drill a
hole and put a pin through that mast to avoid slipping as it might break to
rotor and/or the mast,

I have used a exhaust clamp to fix the slipping and that seems to work. These
clamps corrode after some times and I guess I need to replace it when times
come.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Hans - N2JFS