Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Antenna Rotator: The Teardown

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Antenna Rotator: The Teardown
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 19:07:53 +0000 (UTC)
 John,
Good info.  I am making a list of items to order for overhauling my old T2X.
This helps a lot.I think I will replace the potentiometer too while I am at it.
 There must be a Murphy's law about the one thing you didn't replace will be
the one to fail HIHIHI
and Ed,thanks again for sharing the info. It applies to most of the HY Gain
bell rotators.

73,BobK6UJ
    On Monday, December 3, 2018, 9:43:35 AM PST, John Keating