Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Antenna Rotator: The Teardown

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Edward Mccann <edwmccann@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Antenna Rotator: The Teardown
From: Rod Greene via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 13:52:58 +0000 (UTC)
 I confused the rotor lubrication with that of a thrust bearing. Hard to keep
track when you get older (grin). 73, and P.S. It's below 25deg F here this
morning and yesterday morning and my T2X won't turn. When it warms up, it turns
okay. It's getting old and stiff like me and doesn't like cold weather! Rod

    On Monday, December 3, 2018, 4:15:22 PM MST, Rod Greene via TowerTalk