Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter vertical

To: john@kk9a.com,Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter vertical
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 10:05:25 -0600
I've wondered about that myself RE the vertical on a slope.  I did
a quick model of a 40m vertical that is leaning 45 deg over flat ground.
If the vertical is say, leaning toward North, the elevation plot shows a
little
more than 3db "loss" in the vertical direction (cloud warmer).  The
azimuth plot shows ~4db F/B ratio that favors the "South" direction.

Charlie, N0TT