Re: [TowerTalk] The Value of HFTA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The Value of HFTA
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 08:49:34 -0500
Very few contesters would put a single antenna as high as financially
feasible without modeling. A high antenna can have nulls at desirable
radiation angles.

John KK9A

Wes N7WS wrote:

Isn't that pretty much what I inferred?  You put it up as high as your
location
and checkbook can stand and wait for the propagation gods to smile on you.

Wes  N7WS