Re: [TowerTalk] 45G leg bolt help

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 45G leg bolt help
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 11:10:20 -0600
as a person who served15 years in every city capacity on every board and elected position, i find very very few ordinances i ever like or agree with, or voted for. But this person Dick has cited is just plain stupid and negligent toward his neighbor/s safety and property. Tower bolts were the least contributing factor to this waiting calamity.

At the best, assuming it was guyed, albeit poorly by virtue of the severe guy wire angle, at least 60' plus feet of this stupid persons effort had to fall onto someone's property, hence the logical reason for what is typically the minimum of at least a 110% setback rule for the respective tower height V. every direction from the tower base to property boundary.

mac/mc  w5mc