Re: [TowerTalk] Weatherproof Remote Antenna Switch Box Plus

To: jrquark <jamesforsman@me.com>, jrquark via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weatherproof Remote Antenna Switch Box Plus
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 12:17:38 -0800 (PST)
Check out the local Habitat For Humanities outlet if you have one. Some
incredible buys can be found every once in awhile. I just saw an electrical box
at least as big as you say (a bit bigger even) for about $60 and sometime you
can find them half off or more. Got nearly a whole foot wide roll of bare solid
copper wire (guess about 400') for some where around $40. Checked the other day
at Lowes and could not even find it?

Terry
KI7M