Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:47:01 -0600
Actually it is pretty easy.  It took me a while to find out how though!

On the Web interface for groups.io  you can simple highlight with the mouse, click, hold pull down, etc  what you want to quote and then click reply and what you highlighted will be put in the reply box.

I hope this makes sense.