Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 20:23:00 -0400
On 2019-08-25 7:51 PM, W0MU Mike Fatchett wrote:
There are no real negatives other than a temporary upsetting of
things.
You need to realize that there are *17* lists hosted at Contesting.com
run on the MailMan software. Tower talk is not the *only* consideration
here.

In addition to the MailMan lists at Contesting.com, there are over 500
(public) amateur oriented lists using MailMan software on QTH.net.

Reflexively abandoning MailMan for TowerTalk after 22 years would be
absurd and offer nothing of value other than a useless (IMO) web
interface.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV