Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp on Coax connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp on Coax connectors
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 12:07:15 -0400
Julio -

I use the DX Engineering Ultra-Grip 2 Crimp Connector Tool Kit, the DX
Engineering RG-213 cable, and Amphenol 182102 no solder crimp connectors
(both shield and pin are crimped - no soldering required).  This combination
has provided beautiful results for me without any problems.  I will never go
back to PL-259's that require solder.

Amphenol UHF crimp connectors from DX Engineering are reasonably priced but
can usually be found at slightly lower cost from the major electronic parts
suppliers.

73, Bob - W3YY