Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp on Coax connectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp on Coax connectors
From: Chuck Gooden <Chuck.Gooden@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 22:40:13 -0500
According to the specification the center pin is soldered, so DO NOT Attempt to crimp the center pin.

Purchase some proper coax prep tools it will make the easier and more consistant.

DX Engineering  sells the prep tools, crimpers, and connectors. Be sure to use Amphenol connectors with the correct part number for the cable your using.

Chuck K9LC