Re: [TowerTalk] Need a Knot Expert

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need a Knot Expert
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 07:44:03 -0800
On 11/27/19 7:24 AM, Gedas wrote:
Thank you Jim, Dave, Charlie, and Charles. Looks like a great site !  A number of people have suggested a Bowline but when I did a search on that site it shows at least 6 of them hi-hi......From what I am seeing the bowline is a way to make a loop at the end of a rope....I need to tie two pieces of rope together AND end up with a loop (or two if it has to be).

The knot/loop will NOT be passing thru either pulley. The tied ends and loop will only be able to go up or down the tower between the two pulleys.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....