Re: [TowerTalk] 80M antenna wire size

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80M antenna wire size
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 10:48:16 -0700

Ground losses are minimal for a tuned radial ten feet above ground, but I wasn't trying to make a rigorous model in the first place because I don't know the specifics of N2TK's setup.   You are welcome to make your own model if you think my wire loss conclusions for the 18 gauge Copperweld are in error.

73,
Dave   AB7E