Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill

To: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>, FritzOAQ <fritz@k4oaq.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill
From: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:31:33 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
To be more specific . . . my former Ham IV motors (too weak for my 4 EL Stepir)
and my current Yaesu G-2800 both fit the TX-472 rotor mounting area w/o
interference in crank-up/down. However, for example, a Hy Gain Tail Twister
will not fit and allow full crankup/down of the tower. So, what rotator are you
using? - Alan K9MBQ