Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill

To: "'Raymond Benny'" <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill
From: "Barry Merrill" <w5gn@mxg.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 18:48:30 -0500
There was no horizontal movement of the base.
The sides of the base to the south and west,
from which the wind normally arrives, had
tilted the tower enough to rotate the base
that inch or two that broke the "pavers".

And it appears at various times the wind was
from all directions as all four sides show
similar vertical movement.

Barry