Re: [TowerTalk] How to fix crooked Rohn 45G short base?

To: Nathan Lee <nathaniel.alee65@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to fix crooked Rohn 45G short base?
From: Blake Sobiloff via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 06:46:42 -0700
Hi guys,

Due to the property lines and terrain I don’t have room to pour another one
next to the existing one, so jackhammering out the current one may be the only
option.

Some others have suggested drilling new bolt holes to make the first section
plumb. That seems like the easiest option, but I worry that (depending on how
close the new holes are to the existing holes) that will weaken the tower right
where the majority of the bending stress is focused. I admit I’m naive about
these things, though.

--
Blake Sobiloff
Reno, NV (USA)