Re: [TowerTalk] How to fix crooked Rohn 45G short base?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to fix crooked Rohn 45G short base?
From: CEPitts <cpitts@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 13:57:19 -0400
Just a thought about pulling existing section out with excavator most likely may have to dig around the existing hole/concrete, etc. and pull out cause I would think attaching cable/chain/straps to existing section may not pull out without loosening everything around it such as soil, broken concrete, etc.. Section may go into a contorted mess and break/bend etc. and may not withstand the stresses... not coming out on a direct pull thus you will end up with a bigger hole in which to redo everything....maybe not a concern for more concrete, etc. but something to think about....? my thoughts on this, interesting conundrum, wish you luck K5OF Ed