Re: [TowerTalk] Can 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX be used for a Rotor lo

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Can 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX be used for a Rotor loop?
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:01:13 -0700
Mac,

Prior posts said don't use FSJ4 outside side the Cu shield is spiral rather than solid and water can migrate. So is it correct that has not been a problem for you?

Ecoflex has also been mentioned in the thread. Loss seems to fall halfway between AVA5 and FSJ4 @50Mhz. Is there an Ecoflex distributor in the US? Although UK price looks super high.

Grant KZ1W