Re: [TowerTalk] Wire Rope

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wire Rope
From: "Tom Osborne Sr." <w7why1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:35:12 -0700
I had some of that 450 ohm ladder line with copperweld wire and that stuff
was terrible.  It rusted like crazy where it hooked to the antenna.  After
about 6 months I had to lower the antenna, cut the ends off of the feed
line and reconnect it.  The SWR would go out of sight.  Finally took it
down and threw it away.  73
Tom W7WHY