Re: [TowerTalk] EFHW core

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EFHW core
From: "Tom Osborne Sr." <w7why1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:35:26 -0700
I put up an EFHW and it worked.

I just don't know how we ever put up antennas back in 'the day' before
modeling.  I worked 260 countries with a Gotham quad tribander.  You know -
the one with aluminum spreaders that modeling say would 'never' work.

Back in the 50's, twisted pair telephone wire was the goto feedline we
used.  Now, that would never work - right?

All antennas are relevant.  No matter what you put up, there is
something better.  Put up what you have the room for, can afford, and if it
works, be happy.  73
Tom W7WHY