Re: [TowerTalk] EFHW core

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EFHW core
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 10:07:32 -0700
If that's true, I'll bet it wasn't the result of an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters, but the rather the result of serious understanding of how antennas and networks work, combined with some time in the lab optimizing!

Don't know who Danny Horvat is, but the "Danny" that I exchanged round robin testing with ten years ago is a pretty sharp cookie.

73, Jim K9YC