Re: [TowerTalk] ALIGNING ANTENNA

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>, "'Dale M. Schwartz'" <dale@immlawfirm.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ALIGNING ANTENNA
From: "Les Brown" <lesbrown@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 17:03:35 -0500
Ok, I think I understand the issue. There are differences between the various
controllers and rotators. In my particular case, I have a rotator that has no
limits and a controller with no limits, so I can make any corrections in the
shack. I guess this is not possible with the rotator/controller in question
here. So it's the 'Armstrong" method then.
73, Les VE3NNT