Re: [TowerTalk] Uneven Ground

To: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Uneven Ground
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 20:12:30 +0000
Oh, I see what you are saying. It didn't sink in before.

I was thinking that the anchor sould be placed along an imaginary line running
from the top guy to your anchor point at grade. So an anchor uphill from there
would be closer to the tower base, but the angle of the top guy would be
identical. Yes, the angles of any lower guys will change, but to a less acute
angle which is a good thing as you pointed out.

Al
AB2ZY