[CQ-Contest] D4B QRT

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Thu Oct 6 15:07:41 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I would just like to put out some quotes/links that show us Al's tryings to
help contesting. I dont think it's only cheating issues that bothered Al.

If you read this Al, I sure do hope to log you in RDXC, WAEDC...

I think Al is on much higher level then being a member of the CQWW Hall Of
Fame.

------------------------------------
 Dear Jorge,
 Thank you very much for mentioning that
 I cant say anything why US activity is going down in the contest but I know
activity from former USSR country,Africa and propably S.America is going
down because people dont receive certificates and results
           73                                       Al 4L5A/D4B

----- discussion about CQWW ------

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CQ-Contest/2005-08/msg00220.html

I offer several time help to CQ to help them out to send certificate
 I offer them human and financial aid but its not accepted
 I offer CQ also help with the trophies and trophies like subscribtion for
CQ
 I think many people will be happy to get subscribtion for CQ like trophy
for
good result in the contest but its also not accepted

 I really dont know what to do but for sure something need to be change
 We talking about new generation of the contesters but I dont think we can
expect that if we will not care about certificates,contest results etc
 Im sorry but some time its looks that we have different contest and CQ WW
CC
different and not connected to each other atall
                                                         73
             Al 4L5A/D4B

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CQ-Contest/2004-12/msg00602.html