[Fourlanders] Missing text

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Wed Dec 11 12:25:11 EST 2013

I also use Gmail via Firefox almost exclusively. Yes, Gmail has been
reported by a number of people to have trouble with "blank emails". It
seems to be related to a MIME header format issue.

If the group consensus is to move away from the contesting.com (free)
service, someone else can manage it. I want nothing to do with another
Yahoo list. I do not like them. I do not like Yahoo.

Just curious - Has anyone looked at the list archives to compare what they
get with what the list stored? (The link is at the bottom of each list
email.) The Christmas Celebration email from Jim came through to my email
as blank, but it shows content in the archives. Therefore it is my problem
and resides with Gmail and Firefox. I prefer them and continue to use them.
I look look at the archive or use the Gmail "Show original" function to
catch what I missed.

Brian
NX9O