[Mldxcc] Fwd: RE: [NCDXC Chat] More than a few of us still struggling for an ATNO... can they beam/call for W6s on 30 and 20 CW at some prime times?

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:51:54 EDT 2016

The squeaky wheel is getting lubed?  Or is the quacking duck getting shot?

Today a few er, comments (ok, whining) was present on the NCDXC chat, in
particular about the 30M opening this morning (the JA wall was
SOLID)...  There were several others involved, it's not sour grapes.  Lo
and behold, out of the blue, here is a response, FROM the DXpedition
operator himself!

Now THAT is cool, I don't know how else to respond (sent him a thank you
though, duh).

Now, if he'd JUST add W6 W7 on the call....  ;-D

Rick