Topband: Budget Rig Performance ?.

Floyd Sense sentek at sprintmail.com
Wed Nov 26 19:43:43 EST 2003

Paul - you might want to take a look at the Elecraft K2.  If you're up to
constructing a kit, you might be satisfied with the K2.  I'm in my second
month of evaluating one in my station, and haven't found any show-stopper
deficiencies yet.  It's great for digging out the weak stuff on CW.  The
KPA-100 amp kit brings it up to the 100 watt output class.

K8AC