Topband: CATV RG6 with messinger wire for support

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 22:06:20 EST 2018

Hello Guys,

I have been give a bunch of CATV RG-6 coax like the cable company uses. I would like to know if the coax with a solid support (messenger) wire will work alright for building beverages? It almost looks like it could be use for building a bi-directional beverage utilizing the coax shield for one direction and the insulated support wire for the opposite direction. Anyone have some experience with this? I have also thought of trying in as a BOG beverage.

Terry

KI7M