[AMPS] impedance of nichrome lower

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] impedance of nichrome lower
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 97 12:48:18 -0800
To: <amps@contesting.com>
>> Date:          Thu, 11 Sep 97 07:46:57 +0000

...... ...snip
>Not true... .... The same is
>also so with Rich's references to my making comments about
>Rich's nurse. As a matter of fact, just two days ago right here Rich
>blamed that one on N7WS. Today he blames it on me.

Bzzzzzzzzzt.  More smoke. .  There were two such blatherings.
Wes said it during the during the suppressor debate.  You made a similar
comment after the debate was over, Mr. Rauch.  -
- What nurse?  I don't employ a nurse.  I have employed a part-time
secretary who is currently in her Senior year at a nursing college in
West LA, whom I have known for 19 years.  No, Tom, not "known" in the
biblical sense.

The carpenter was right, methinks:  Everything that defiles a man does
seem to come out of his own mouth.

Rich---

R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K