[AMPS] slam tally

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] slam tally
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 99 08:40:40 -0500
>?  Would you consider it bad form to state that alleged facts were
>contradicted by the personnel dept. of the former employer?

Rich, I guess the entire world is wrong and you are right regarding the level
that Buzz had while at Eimac.  Did you ever stop to think that perhaps the
person you spoke to in personnel gave you incorrect information?  Perhaps Buzz
started at Eimac as a junior engineer and moved up the ladder.  Most
engineering manager types once were junior engineers.

And from the types of people I've seen in personnel offices over the
years.....I don't know if I'd trust them over the word of people who have met
and know the man personally.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono@enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na