[AMPS] slam tally

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] slam tally
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 17:47:16 -0700
High level technical and managerial appointments are typically published in
trade rags like
Microwaves and RF magazine. If anyone knows about when Mr. Miklos was promoted
(actually or allegedly) to the position of R&D Manager, they might want to
check out the
back issues, or perhaps call someone at Microwaves and RF. His more recent
appointment
at Triton might be easier to find and would most likely mention his previous
work at Eimac.

BTW, his bio the ARRL UHF/Microwave Experimenters Manual mentions his position
as
R&D Manager at Eimac. If Mr. Miklos is a fraud, then he has been clever enough
to fool
some pretty good company (WB5LUA, N6TX, WA2GFP, K2UYH,AJ3K, etc). The only
technical publication I could find attributable to him on the internet using
InfoSeek was
from the Proceedings of the 1992 Central States VHF Conference,High Power RF
Techniques
for UHF Systems Buzz Miklos, WA4GPM.

>From the other InfoSeek hits that I obtained, it would appear that Mr. Miklos
>is active in