[AMPS] Review of Antenna Tuner from Dayton

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Review of Antenna Tuner from Dayton
From: w2ge@home.com (Phil Levin W2GE)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:00:24 -0400

Well, Hell why we're at it...  They're are a number of good breads available
here in the US; just wonder what they're origin is, Nothing like a really
good loaf of dense moist black bread with hard crust.  In our area,
SNJ/Philadelphia we have a bakery called LeBus which makes awesome breads...
I believe the Chef's training was in France...  Yes, white bread is one
lousy excuse for "bread."  Phil W2GE

P.S.  Sorry Will, just waiting for you to "KILL" this thread!  HeHe

-

Amen!!!!

Get a good Jewish rye with a nice crisp crust warm from a New York bakery.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM!