Re: [BULK] - [Amps] NCL 2000?

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [BULK] - [Amps] NCL 2000?
From: GGLL <nagato@arnet.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:26:02 -0300

Dennis12Amplify@aol.com escribió:

***
If I knew for sure that they would sub for 8122's, I would test them in working units or send them to someone to be tested as 8122's and then put some of them up for sale because I don't see many NCL2000's in my shop any more.

I don't think this board would let me post some pictures of the tubes, otherwise I would.*

Or perhaps send the pictures directly to somebody who wnat to help with this. You can send me them if you want.

Good luck
Guillermo - LU8EYW.

*

What I would really like to find is a site with detailed data sheets for both tubes.

Regards,

Dennis O.

*